October 15th Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting of the Presbytery will be held in-person at Las Placitas Presbyterian Church, Placitas, starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 15th and ending around 3:30 p.m.
Purpose of the Meeting
• To approve the Annual Reports and the 2023 Budget.
• To elect and install new leadership for the Presbytery and elect members of Presbytery commissions and committees.
• To celebrate candidates in preparation for ministry and act upon a recommendation from the CPM.
• To introduce and commission the 2022 Albuquerque Young Adult Volunteers.
• To participate in worship and unite as a body of Christ.
Please register (link below) by October 7th. All attendees will be provided lunch. There is a $10 suggested donation to defray the cost. Cash or check will be accepted at the meeting, or pay electronically through PayPal.
Documents for this meeting will be posted soon.